Home Forums Does your institution have a GEP? Does your institution have a GEP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alice S. Breda
    Participant

No, I’m here to learn how to write one for my institution!

Franzelle21
    Participant

I am not sure if this is the same with our Annual GAD plans or GAD agenda? Our institution have no clear GAD agenda but GAD Focal Point System are required by law to make an annual GAD Plan and Budget.

rita
    Participant

Not yet, that’s why I’m here 🙂

Karina Barantseva
    Participant

Not yet. But the interest to its creation and implementation is big and vivid. One of my reasons of being here is to make the process deep and sustainable, bringing really context-oriented changes and developing them together with the general development of the world and culture.

Harvey Evans
    Participant

Yes, but only just. In Spain the regional government must ratify the GEP and we are in that process (GEP submitted in April). We have virtually no dedicated resources, apart from the time of staff on the Equality Committee. I am interested now in learning a maximum on implementation and monitoring.

ines
    Participant

Not yet! I’m learning here how to implement one. Thank you very much for the information 😉

epillon
    Participant

Not yet! We are currently working on it and hopefully we’ll be ready at the beginning of 2022

RitaB.
    Participant

All Italian public bodies have a Positive Action Plan (PAP), published on the institution’s website, which is recognized by the EIGE website as a “GEP”. At the University of Genoa, we are currently “extracting” from the PAP all the actions aimed at gender equality (a PAP deals also with equal opportunities in general), to create a GEP which formally responds to the Eu requirements.

Not yet. But it is planned.

kaslikova
    Participant

Not yet, currently in the process of concluding the gender audit and starting to draft GEP.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Does your institution have a GEP?’ is closed to new topics and replies.